With its annual document imaging solutions Pick awards, BLI gives special recognition to the software products that provided the most outstanding performances in BLI’s unique evaluations.
Software products submitted for testing undergo an in-depth hands-on review that focuses on key attributes for a solution’s target market and compares how well the product stacks up against leading competitors. Pick winners rise above the competition in key areas such as feature set, ease of use, ease of administration, software integration, and value. Consequently, a BLI Pick is a hard-earned awards that buyers and IT directors can trust to better guide them in their acquisition decisions.
Therefore™ has been honored with a prestigious Pick award as “Outstanding Information Management Platform”.
The analysts at BLI have granted Therefore™ this award thanks to its:
- Powerful business process automation engine
- Convenient eSignature support through an integration with DocuSign
- Business intelligence engine and integration with Microsoft Power BI
- Time-saving document management features, such as automated indexing and a host of search features
- Iron-clad security features to keep information secure and compliant to regulations
- On-premises and hosted cloud offerings to suit any organization size
Did You Know? Therefore™ Has Won 3 BLI Pick Awards
Therefore™ has been honored with 5 awards by the analysts at Buyers Lab:
- Winter 2020 Pick for “Outstanding Information Governance Solution”
- Winter 2019 Pick for “Outstanding Information Governance Solution”
- Winter 2018 Pick for “Outstanding SMB Information Management & Workflow Solution”
- Winter 2017 Pick for “Outstanding Information Management Platform”
- Summer 2015 Pick for “Outstanding ECM Platform”