Therefore™ Fusion 2020
Therefore Fusion was held on February 20 & 21, 2020 in Vienna, Austria at the Andaz Hotel. The evening event was held at the Belvedere Palace.
We had a great event and welcomed 240 guests, 30 countries and 4 continents to our conference.
We have shared our strategic direction and product development visions showcasing the upcoming features of Therefore™ 2020. Stephan Barth, CTO and Wolfgang Gogg, Vice President, Product, demonstrated the new features.
• New Web Client
• Role Based Access Control
• Uniflow to Therefore Online Connector
• PDF/A-3 Conversion
Stephan Barth, CTO, also shared Therefore’s Technology Vision including:
• Therefore’s focus on People and business – putting the user at the forefront
• Supporting the user with a “clever way of working” by suggesting next actions, using artificial intelligence to help users to do their job faster, and using AI to read data and auto classify documents
• Quick deployment through packaged solutions – web apps available for purchase online
• Support real time business with simple, easy to build cloud app integrations with REST API services
Our guests enjoyed our customer stories about why Therefore™ is their specific choice and how it helps their business.
• Canon France (France): About the success of developing a packaged application for insurance companies.
• Health Service Executive (Ireland): Ireland’s national health service uses Therefore™ in many processes around the country and has gained numerous efficiencies.
• Nardo Bil (Norway): A car dealership who has improved numerous processes and decreased reliance on paper.
• Index Living Mall (Thailand): A large shopping mall, and furniture producer has improved their processes and reduced paper waste.
• HE-DO (Hungary): One of Hungary’s largest construction companies uses Therefore™ to manage their invoices.
• Briggs and Stratton (Australia): How they run their entire accounts payable process in their Therefore™ system and take advantage of mobile approvals on the go.
• Phenix Technology, Inc. (United States of America): As a manufacturer of helmets for firefighters, Phenix Technology was able to significantly decrease paper and waste, and thus increase space for additional employees and inventory, as well as increase employee satisfaction and productivity.
• Howdens Joinery (United Kingdom): The UK’s leading trade kitchen supplier uses Therefore™ in all their warehouses and back offices, and has gained significant efficiency.
• BBC Digital (Australia): How a Channel partner is leading with solutions while capitalizing on hardware sales and their AP solution package to the construction vertical.
Dinner and Evening Event
After a full day of exciting content, attendees were able to enjoy dinner, dancing, a caricature artist, photobooth and private gallery tour through the Belvedere Gallery, including Gustav Klimt’s famous painting, “The Kiss”.